Can I revoke or change my will? | Brown & Hobkirk, PLLC

You may revoke or change your will at any time. You can do this by:

  • Performing a “revocatory act” such as burning, tearing, canceling or destroying the will.
  • Making a new will and stating that the new document is revoking the old will.