Personal Injury: What is my case worth?
At Brown & Hobkirk, we will go through your specific situation to determine what your case is worth. When doing so, we will discuss certain factors of your case with you, including:
• The type and severity of your injury
• The extent of all treatments that were required
• The degree of responsibility that each party bears
• The potential economic loss (this can vary according to your work history, salary/salary history, and your ability to return to work)
• Possible future medical requirements or medical impairments
• Any preexisting medical condition(s) that could mitigate (or lessen) the value of your case
Contact Brown & Hobkirk for a free personal injury consultation, and we can help give you a better understanding of what your case is worth.