Personal Injury: What is My Case Worth?
At Brown & Hobkirk, PLLC, we will go through your specific situation to determine what your case is worth. When doing so, we will discuss certain factors of your case with you, including:
- The type and severity of your injury
- The extent of all treatments that were required
- The degree of responsibility that each party bears
- The potential economic loss (this can vary according to your work history, salary/salary history, and your ability to return to work)
- Possible future medical requirements or medical impairments
- Any preexisting medical condition(s) that could mitigate (or lessen) the value of your case
Contact Brown & Hobkirk, PLLC for a free personal injury consultation, and we can help give you a better understanding of what your case is worth.