Estate Planning, Personal Injury & Family Law Firm in Scottsdale, Arizona
Scottsdale, AZ 85255
- Office Hours
- Monday 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Our Scottsdale Law Office
You never know when you might need an attorney’s legal services. When you do, you want a lawyer with the knowledge and experience to reach an outcome in your favor. That’s why you need the legal team at Brown & Hobkirk, PLLC.
For more than 20 years, we have provided skilled and aggressive legal representation for our clients in Scottsdale and the surrounding areas. The Scottsdale attorneys at Brown & Hobkirk, PLLC provide quality legal representation in matters involving estate planning, wills and trusts, probate, personal injury, family law, real estate, and business law. We’re ready to put our skills to work for you.
At Brown & Hobkirk, PLLC our attorneys make sure we have an in-depth understanding of your needs. Then, we create a personalized plan to meet your goals. You may have a personal injury claim after a car accident, a contested will, a contract dispute or a divorce from your spouse. Our full-service firm will make sure your rights are upheld. Our goal is to reach the resolution that you are after.
How Can Our Scottsdale Attorneys Help You?
Our law practice has been in operation for more than two decades. During that time, we have helped clients from Scottsdale and throughout Arizona. Our firm takes a personal approach on every case we handle.
Those cases include:
- Estate planning – How you want your estate distributed after your death can be a major challenge. A wide range of legal options are at your disposal. We can advise you on traditional wills, trusts and other legal options to transfer your assets to your family. We can help you find the option that best suits your wishes and minimizes the potential tax burden to your surviving family members. We can also help you set up advance healthcare directives, powers of attorney and other end-of-life documents. Having these documents in proper order can you save time and money and also help family members avoid disagreements.
- Personal injury – People are in accidents every day. If you have been seriously injured by someone else’s actions, we can help. We will seek the compensation you need to pay for your medical bills and other losses. We have helped our clients recover millions of dollars. We can bring our extensive knowledge and experience to your case. Our firm handles personal injury claims that include car accidents, commercial truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, bicycle accidents, wrongful death cases, slip-and-fall injuries, dog bite claims and other injury accidents.
- Family law – Family law matters, including divorce and child custody, can be among the most stressful and emotional issues you will face. You want a lawyer who understands how difficult these cases can be. At Brown & Hobkirk, PLLC our legal team can make family law issues as painless as possible. We will make sure that you fully understand your case every step of the way.
- Real estate – Whether you’re buying a house, looking for a place to set up a new business or entangled in another real estate issue, we are the legal team you need. Our attorneys have helped real estate clients with many residential and commercial transactions. We can help with eviction issues, property leases, titles, contracts and similar matters. In any real estate matter, we are here for your legal protection and peace of mind.
- Business law – Quality legal representation is essential in important business dealings. We are here for any legal needs your business requires. We can help you set up the best structure for your business, such as an LLC or a corporation. We can ensure the paperwork for your business is filed correctly. We can also help you with business contracts, partnership agreements and other legal services.
Directions to Our Scottsdale Law Firm
Our Scottsdale office is located at 17015 N. Scottsdale Road, Suite 335. You can find our building on the northeast corner of the intersection of East Frank Lloyd Wright Boulevard and North Scottsdale Road. Here’s how you can find our office:
- From the north – If you’re traveling south on North Scottsdale Road toward Bell Road and East Frank Lloyd Wright Boulevard, turn left (east) just before the intersection. You’ll go past several restaurants until you see the office complex where we’re located. Look for the entrance closest to Suite 335.
- From the south – Head north on North Scottsdale Road until just after you pass the intersection with Bell Road and East Frank Lloyd Wright Boulevard. Then you’ll turn right (east) at the first available turn. Continue past the restaurants until you come to the office complex where we’re based, then find the entrance nearest to Suite 335.
- From the east – Head west on Frank Lloyd Wright Boulevard until you come to the intersection with North Scottsdale Road. Turn right (north), then turn right (east) again at the next crossing. You’ll enter the same group of buildings we described above. Continue down the road and past the restaurants until you find the building that houses our office.
- From the west – Head east on Bell Road until you reach the intersection with North Scottsdale Road, which is where Bell Road becomes East Frank Lloyd Wright Boulevard. Turn left (north) at the intersection and then turn right at your first opportunity. After the restaurants, you’ll see the building that contains our Scottsdale law office.
Talk to an Experienced Scottsdale Lawyer Now
When you need legal representation, the experienced legal team at Brown & Hobkirk, PLLC is ready to help. Schedule your free initial consultation with our Scottsdale lawyers. Call us today or visit our online contact page.