Estate Planning, Personal Injury & Family Law Firm in Phoenix, Arizona
- Office Hours
- Monday 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Our Phoenix Law Office
Brown & Hobkirk, PLLC has a convenient Deer Valley office in northern Phoenix. We have served local Arizona residents for years. For the past two decades, our lawyers and staff have assisted clients with a wide variety of legal matters, including estate planning, wills and trusts, probate, personal injury, family law, real estate, and business law. We offer personalized, detail-oriented attention to every individual and family we represent.
When many people come to us for help, it is their first time dealing with a serious legal matter. That’s why we offer free case reviews and honest, clear communication to anyone in need of legal help. Legal action can be a life-changing event for our clients and we are dedicated to fighting for the outcomes they need and deserve.
We’re ready to answer all of your legal questions. Call Brown & Hobkirk, PLLC today to schedule a consultation.
How Can Our Phoenix Attorneys Help You?
The skilled attorneys at our Phoenix-area law firm have experience and extensive knowledge of the law in these practice areas:
- Estate planning – The best time to develop a plan for your estate is usually well before you need it. Our estate planning clients often come to us for help preparing wills, designating legal powers of attorney, setting up trusts, and protecting the interests of children or dependents. An estate plan may also include advance healthcare directives. A healthcare directive legally records your preferences for medical treatments such as artificial life support and end-of-life palliative care.
- Personal injury – Have you or someone you love been seriously injured because of an auto accident, medical malpractice, unsafe premises or a workplace incident? If so, you may be entitled to compensation for any related injuries and expenses. With the help of our lawyers, you can pursue compensation for your medical bills, lost wages, and general pain and suffering.
- Family law – Family law often involves emotionally fraught matters such as divorce, child custody and domestic violence. The attorneys of Brown & Hobkirk, PLLC can provide understanding, insightful support to protect you and your family. We offer legal advice on adoption, child and spousal support, abuse and legal separation.
- Real estate – If you own or rent real estate, your residency or ownership of that property is subject to federal, state, and local real estate laws. Our firm can provide knowledgeable advice about the real estate laws that apply to you. We can also help you prepare for any big step in your rental or homeownership journey. Whether you’re buying or selling a house, disputing a legal boundary or preparing your property taxes, our real estate attorneys are here to help.
- Business law – Many Phoenix-area residents own or manage their own small businesses or corporations. Those entities are subject to many laws that do not apply to individuals. The lawyers of Brown & Hobkirk, PLLC can help business clients who want to establish and incorporate their businesses. We can draft legally binding contracts, and provide professional advice on the hiring, safety and privacy practices relevant to your business.
Directions to Our Phoenix Law Firm
Our Phoenix, Arizona office is conveniently located near Deer Valley at 2550 West Union Hills Drive, Suite 350.
- From the north – If you’re coming from the north of Phoenix, follow Interstate 17 South toward North Black Canyon Highway. Take exit 214 A-B for Yorkshire Drive and Union Hills Drive. Merge onto North Black Canyon Highway, and after half a mile, turn left onto West Union Hills Drive. After 0.2 miles, turn left onto North 24th Drive, and our office will be on your left.
- From the south – To reach our office from the south, take Interstate 17 North toward Flagstaff. Turn off at exit 214A-214B toward Union Hills Drive. After you exit, merge onto North Black Canyon Highway. After 0.2 miles, follow the sign for Paradise Valley Community College and turn right onto West Union Hills Drive. After another 0.2 miles, turn left onto North 24th Drive and then make another immediate left to reach our office.
- From the east – Approaching from the east, follow the AZ-101 Loop toward the west. Take exit 24 toward 19th Avenue and then merge onto West Beardsley Road. From there, turn left onto North 19th Avenue and continue for another 1.1 miles. Turn right onto West Union Hills Drive, continue until you reach North 24th Drive, then make another right. Our firm will be in the first parking lot to your left.
- From the west – From the west, first begin following the AZ-101 Loop due east, then take exit 22 for 35th Avenue. Merge onto West Beardsley Road, then take an immediate right onto North 35th Avenue. After 1 mile, make a left turn onto West Union Hills Drive. After another 1.4 miles, make a left at North 24th Drive, and our office will be in the first lot on your left.
Talk to an Experienced Phoenix Lawyer Now
If you’re seeking the advice of an experienced Arizona lawyer, contact the Phoenix law office of Brown & Hobkirk, PLLC. Our dedicated staff can offer guidance and answers to your most pressing legal questions. We are also able to schedule consultations by phone, internet or video conference. Contact us today for more information. Call us or send a message through our online contact form.