Estate Planning, Personal Injury & Family Law Firm in Chandler, Arizona
- Office Hours
- Monday 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Our Chandler Law Office
The Chandler attorneys at Brown & Hobkirk, PLLC provide quality legal representation in matters involving estate planning, wills and trusts, probate, personal injury, family law, real estate, and business law.
Our legal team is made up of friendly and highly skilled advocates. We will work diligently to address your specific concerns and understand your situation. We know that each of our clients is different. We approach every single case with painstaking attention to detail.
Our Chandler clients count on us to achieve their important legal goals, and at Brown & Hobkirk, PLLC we do not take this trust lightly. We focus on legal advice, clear communication and effective advocacy. Our personal injury lawyers have won many valuable settlements for our clients. Allow us to put our skills to work for you.
The lawyers of Brown & Hobkirk, PLLC are ready to help you in Chandler. Our goal is to find a positive resolution to your legal matter. Contact us today and we can schedule your consultation.
How Can Our Chandler Attorneys Help You?
The legal team at Brown & Hobkirk, PLLC has more than two decades of experience. We represent clients in a wide variety of practice areas. Our Chandler clients turn to us for these legal issues:
- Estate planning– Estate planning is not just for the wealthy. Any person with savings, property, a spouse, or children can benefit. Important estate planning decisions can address the guardianship and care of minor children or other dependents in the event of an untimely death. Another common element of estate planning involves health care directives. If you become incapacitated for some reason, health care directives allow you to describe the medical treatment you prefer. At Brown & Hobkirk, PLLC we have helped estate planning clients prepare wills and establish trusts to ensure their assets are properly distributed to heirs and beneficiaries.
- Personal injury– Serious injuries can present significant life hurdles and astronomical healthcare bills. A fair settlement eases some of these burdens and helps you get back on your feet. When a reasonable settlement cannot be reached with an insurance provider, our injury cases head to trial. Our firm has represented personal injury and accident victims in insurance settlements and lawsuits. Personal injury cases can involve car and commercial truck accidents, medical malpractice and negligence, workers’ compensation and wrongful death. We have the legal knowledge and experience to negotiate with insurers and defense attorneys. Our goal is to help you obtain the compensation you need to be made whole again.
- Family law– Legal matters involving family members are among the most emotionally difficult situations that many people ever endure. During these life-changing circumstances, the lawyers at Brown & Hobkirk, PLLC can help you ensure you and your loved ones are legally protected. Common family law cases include matters such as adoption and legal guardianship, child support and child custody, divorce and separation, annulments, alimony and spousal support, domestic violence, division of assets, and prenuptial or postnuptial agreements.
- Real estate– Landowners, landlords, renters or home buyers and sellers can be affected by real estate laws. Real estate law can involve purchase contracts, leases and property sales. Federal, state and local real estate laws may govern general land use. Those laws may also describe the type of structures or materials that can be used on your property. Real estate laws also outline how properties can be sold or owned and govern how much money property owners must pay in taxes. Our firm can assist property owners and renters with issues such as escrow, closing arrangements, title disputes, foreclosures, and tax preparation.
- Business law– Commercial and corporate laws may be complicated, but you don’t need to be a lawyer to run a business. An experienced business attorney can help form your company and legally manage your commercial affairs. The legal team of Brown & Hobkirk, PLLC can help your business every step of the way. We can assist you with legal incorporation, inform you about relevant commercial laws and draft sound business contracts. We can also offer legal advice on hiring, safety requirements and employee privacy.
Directions to Our Chandler Law Firm
Our Chandler, Arizona office is conveniently located at 3100 W. Ray Rd, Suite 201.
- From the north – To reach our office from the north, travel south on AZ-101 Loop South toward Chandler. Take exit 59 for Ray Road and then merge onto South Price Road. After about 500 feet, turn right onto West Ray Road, and our office will be immediately to your right.
- From the south– From the south, follow AZ-101 Loop North toward Chandler, then take exit 59 toward Ray Road. Merge onto North Price Road, then after 0.2 miles, take a left onto West Ray Road. Our office building will be the first one on your right.
- From the east– To reach us from the east, follow West Ray road west until you go over the AZ-101 Loop overpass. After the intersection, our office will be the first building on your right at 3100 West Ray Road.
- From the west– If you are traveling from the west, travel east on West Ray Road toward the AZ-101 Loop. Our office will be located on your left side at 3100 West Ray Road, directly across from the Whole Foods Market.
Once you reach our parking lot on West Ray Road, our office is located inside building 3100 in suite number 201.
Talk to an Experienced Chandler Lawyer Now
If you’re unable to travel to our Chandler office location, please ask us about our remote consultation and meetings. When office visits are not an option, Brown & Hobkirk, PLLC, can assist clients in Chandler through telephone, video, and internet meetings.